"Elizabeach" is located in a quiet community just one block north of Scenic Hwy 30A in Seagrove, with great dining and quaint shopping amenities close by, and a quick stroll to the sugar sand beaches. Offering 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, this spacious home comfortably sleeps 12-14 guests featuring 2 king master suites and guest bedrooms with 1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin/full bunk bed with trundle, and a queen sleeper sofa in the living room.
Seagrove Beach is a great place to spend your next special vacation. Enjoy the convenience of nearby activities & water sports like canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and much more. Rent a bike and take advantage of the 25 miles of paved bicycle paths that run along the coast on 30A. At "Elizabeach", you're both at the heart of it all and away from it all~ the house is just 1 ½ miles east of Seaside & Watercolor, and 3 to 8 miles west of Watersound, Alys, Seacrest and Rosemary Beaches.
This casual and roomy beach home has plenty to offer for a large family or 2 smaller families, with 2 master suites and plenty of space for privacy. The home boasts over 2,500 square feet with 5 bedrooms on 3 levels, a 3rd floor open deck with gulf views, a 2nd level with wraparound porches (with views) and the large back yard with private pool and gazebo. Enjoy the grill and picnic area by pool with lots of seating, or take advantage of the 6 TV's/3 DVD players, high chair, baby gate, WiFi, Netflix movies, Wii game console, Xbox 360, hot/cold outside shower, soft sided cooler, beach wagon to tote your items to the beach, and beach toys to name just a few of the extras offered in this well maintained home. This property will become a family favorite year after year.
- Living room packed with entertainment for the whole family~ Flatscreen TV, Wii game system, Xbox game system, DVDs
- Well-stocked kitchen with Keurig coffee maker
- Dining area
- King bedroom with hall bath, stand-up shower
- Full size washer and dryer
- Smoker charcoal grill
- King Master Suite with private bathroom, large walk-in shower
- Twin/full bunk bedroom with trundle, shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Queen bedroom, shared hall bath with tub/shower combination
- King Master Suite with private bathroom, stand-up shower
- Open deck with great views of the Gulf
BEACH ACCESS: approx. 300 yards
SATURDAY to SATURDAY weekly rentals required during peak summer season; 3 - 5 night minimum stays during off-season depending on dates selected
A $300.00/week pool heating fee will apply to heat the pool. Contact management prior to your stay to set up this service.
Driveway parking for 3 vehicles
Free Wi-Fi provided
Sorry, no pets allowed