A spacious luxury condominium spanning 2000+ square feet, The Pointe 3-bedroom allows you to come together with friends and family in an expansive open floor plan with kitchen, dining, and living room, while still providing tranquil personal space with each of the three bedrooms.
Between poolside relaxing and beach dreaming, use the stainless steel kitchen to prepare small bites, full meals, or cocktails and enjoy around the kitchen island, curl up on the modern plush couch to indulge in the upcoming sporting event, or just kick back on one of the three balconies with wood trellis accents.
The master bedroom comes with an office nook if you are inclined to do some work while visiting The Pointe, and if you’d rather relax, this bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television, bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, and entrance onto its private balcony or patio.
The bedroom off of the living room is discretely tucked away by closing off the sleek farm doors, and features a bathroom with separate bathtub and shower, dual sinks, and water closet.
The final bedroom includes two double beds, flat screen tv, office space, bathroom, and entry to its own private balcony or patio.
Each 3-bedroom comes with washer and dryer, so you can feel productive while doing some poolside lounging.
Carefully curated for those who enjoy the finer things in life, guests of The Pointe will enjoy not-so-standard, highly sought-after amenities. What’s more, the property is ideally situated within walking distance to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, directly across the street from shops and restaurants at 30Avenue, and a short bike or tram ride to the beach.
It’s hard to leave when so much is at your fingertips, and The Pointe provides just that, spoiling guests with luxurious amenities.
• Enjoy the beautiful beaches of South Walton with beach service that takes you to and from the beach, and has beach chairs and umbrellas ready for you upon arrival (seasonal).
• Discovering the area is best done on bicycle, giving you access to hidden gems otherwise not seen via automobile. The Pointe provides complimentary bicycles for you to explore.
• A 61,000+ gallon resort-style pool sits at the center of the resort, beckoning you to dip or hang poolside in a beach chair, cabana, hot tub or alongside the fire pit.
• Providing additional shade, the La Cava lounge is a covered outdoor living room equipped with flat screen televisions so you can catch a game while taking a break from the pool.
• Escape to the rooftop sanctuary with your favorite beverage. Arguably the best place to catch a sunset in South Walton, the rooftop provides ample area to relax, with flat screen televisions, outdoor sitting area with fire pit, and panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and Scenic Highway 30A.
• The Pure fitness center boasts top-notch gym equipment to stay plugged into your regime while visiting.
• Coming Spring 2017, Big Bad Breakfast, a breakfast and lunch spot located poolside, will delight your taste buds with local, fresh food.
• Coming soon, the St. John Sundries Shop will offer vacation getaway must-haves for purchase.